Sunday, November 18, 2012

Checking in Nov 18, 2012


Hello dear reader(s),

Thought I'd check in.
It's been about 2 1/2 weeks since I started this blog.

I started out mostly on the adrenaline of will power and just gutting out any desire I might have to act out (hanging out in the chat room and dressing and masturbating, or merely hanging in the chat room and masturbating).

Now, I'm just so busy with other pursuits that I'm not really thinking too much about acting out. Oh, it crops up in my brain. Especially if I've had a stressful day, and then I have some alone time at home.

This blog, even just knowing I might have ONE reader, is helping.

I have been into the chat room once or twice since my last entry, and oddly.... I find it to be an effective preventative measure against acting out. I am not initiating many conversations. Just now and again. However, the last time I was there I was contacted by about 4 MALE admirers. Mind you, I went in with the handle, "PurgingSoon". And I think the guys there were trying to hit on me and talk me into being a girl. But I'm there in GUY mode, and steered the conversation away from anything that might be stimulating for either one of us, and back to a more clinical explanation of what I'm doing there.
It's an interesting exercise. I'm clearly there in guy more, and it forces me to project that in my presence.... meaning: more than just in name only.

Just a quick one today.

Alex

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are still fighting! Just found your blog. Please check mine out. You will discover that you are far from alone in giving up crossdressing. healingcd.wordpress.com

    I'm going to add your site as a link from my page if you don't mind. Keep in touch. I want to support you as you give up CD, in any way that I can. I will pray for you right now.

    ReplyDelete