Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Quick check-in

Hi there,
Looks like I'm picking up some readers from other blogs. Thanks.

Well, things are looking up and down at the moment.
Actually I'm not having a problem avoiding dressing or being a 'girl'.
I've pretty much gone cold turkey.

I've been a bit tempted here and there but it's nothing compared to what it used to be.

If you'll recall, my first clean day was Oct 31. So here is it Dec 5, and in Recovery terms, I would have my 30 day chip. Obviously I dont really physically have one. But the mental chip is enough.

I'll have more news soon about what's going on. Big doings, actually.

Suffice it for now that I have started seeing a shrink (I really dont know if she is a psychologist or psychiatrist). Some of our time is devoted to talking about cross dressing, but there is way more to me than that.

So, for now, dear reader, adieu.
Talk to you soon.
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment